I just need to talk to someone - even if it is really no one. Life is crazy yet it is so docile. How can something be crazy and docile at the time? I never thought it possible until these last few months. I'm so tired, worried, restless, antsy, scared, unmotivated and it is overwhelming. I want to be happy, satisfied, relaxed, productive, not sick and it just doesn't seem possible. I can't look ahead because the future is so uncertain and I can't live for today because today is stuck in the middle of blahville with nothing to live for - except Hart. I can't look back because it makes me long for what once was and that makes the present even worse.
Please - help me find a way to be happy here and to make the future something to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment